Spring Home Checklist!
With Warmer Weather approaching, it can be beneficial for your home to do a thorough Spring Cleaning. As most of us hold-up in our Homes during the colder months, it can be a great way to de-clutter, organize, and help your home be as efficient as possible.
- Clean out Air Filters, Furnace Filters, and Dryer Vents
- Check Attic and Basement or Crawl Space for unwanted Visitors or Nests
- Thoroughly Clean Gutters and Replace any damaged Shingles on your roof
- Power Wash Siding on your Home
- Repaint Exterior Trim
- Check all Window Seals and Re-install Screens
- Check for cracking in pipes
- Repair cracks in driveway
- Clean out Edging to prepare for new Bark or Stone
- Clean out Refrigerator and Freezer
- Shampoo Carpets
- Shake out and Shampoo Rugs
- Organize Closets and Switch out Season Appropriate Clothing to Storage
- Change Batteries in Smoke Detectors & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Clean interiors and exteriors of all windows
- Vacuum or Dust Blinds
- Clean Ceiling Fans and change the direction of Air Flow
- Service your Air Conditioner
Adding a couple new tasks to your spring cleaning list could certainly be worthwhile with added energy savings!